Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

the village hidden in the dragon valley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Junior Infraction Member-DJ-Master Of Dragons War Councilman
dragoon master dj

Ryo : 1034241

Character sheet
Life:
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue1500/1500the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra :
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue2500/2500the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Warning Bars :
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue0/100the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty
PostSubject: the village hidden in the dragon valley   the village hidden in the dragon valley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

history: the dragonia clan founded this village over 25 years ago and was named the dragon valley when the leader of the clan spotted large dragons flying though the sky the village specializes in making and creating there own weapons and your able to have your own pet dragon to raise and maybe help you with battles someday and can do combination jutsus with them once you have mastered jutsu the dragonian clan also had the power to manipulate their chakra to shape and form their chakra into the form of dragons thus, creating their own unique and special jutsu known as the dragon arts obviously you must have great skill in change in chakra form other than that the people of the dragon valley village are excellent with fire style lightning style and ice style jutsus and the dragkage is also a jinchuriki who holds within him the 11 tailed dragon

clans: dragonia clan

jutsu specialties: fire style, lightning style, ice style,water style, dragon arts

come and join the dragon valley homeland of the dragons we have our own unique and special jutsus and weapons and much more!!

https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon%20valley/lonwolf1977/ValleyOfTheDragon.jpg?o=17

dragkage: dragoon master dj

co-kage: AkatsukiMember

sannin:

anbu black ops:

jonin leaders:

jonin:

special jonin:

chunin:

genin:

academy students: anthony hatake, shino-sama, lava-sama,sharingan_user, leji_hyuga

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw4
leji_hyuga
Banned
leji_hyuga

Ryo : 1033290

Character sheet
Life:
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue1500/1500the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra :
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Warning Bars :
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue0/100the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: the village hidden in the dragon valley   the village hidden in the dragon valley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 am

I wanna join dj
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Ryo : 1034241

Character sheet
Life:
Chakra :
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue2500/2500the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Warning Bars :

PostSubject: Re: the village hidden in the dragon valley   the village hidden in the dragon valley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 am

leji_hyuga wrote:
I wanna join dj

ok sure whatever happend to your village and why does it say ban on your title?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw4
AkatsukiMember
Academy Gaduate
Academy Gaduate
AkatsukiMember

Ryo : 1032454
Location : The Village Hidden in the Dragon Valley Training Grounds

Character sheet
Life:
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue0/0the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra :
the village hidden in the dragon valley Left_bar_bleue0/0the village hidden in the dragon valley Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warning Bars :

PostSubject: Re: the village hidden in the dragon valley   the village hidden in the dragon valley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:50 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
leji_hyuga wrote:
I wanna join dj

ok sure whatever happend to your village and why does it say ban on your title?

I Can't believe we had to start over. Do you really want to why leji got banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the village hidden in the dragon valley   the village hidden in the dragon valley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the village hidden in the dragon valley
Page 1 of 1