Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

my charachter Dj

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Junior Infraction Member-DJ-Master Of Dragons War Councilman
dragoon master dj

Ryo : 1034041

Character sheet
Life:
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue1500/1500my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra :
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue2500/2500my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Warning Bars :
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue0/100my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 pm

around 14 years ago there used to be a village that hided in the shadows also known as the village hidden in the dragon valley and within that village the 2nd dragkage and his wife on the exact date of june 26th 1995 gave birth to there first son who they just nicknamed Dj instead of giving him an actual name they new when he grew older they knew he would be a very proud and strong ninja but they recieved strange news about their child they doctors said there was a strnge thing about his chakra network they said about 65% of Dj's chakra network was coiled and entangled making a large orb like shape in the middle of his body but he was perfectly fine so they didnt worry about it but suddenly around 2 years after that incident Dj started acting more scarier and monster like than he was so they took him back to the hospital and confirmed that the huge entangled chakra network in the middle of his body....was a mutation when they took an X-ray of his body where the or was they found an odd shape instead it appeared to have a head,2 arms,2 legs, 2 wings and 11 tails it was also confirmed the thing was alive it was a bijuu but it was the only bijuu to be created already inside of a human host j was a natural born jinchuriki they were amazed by how powerful there son was especially thanks to the jinchuriki Dj activated his clans ocular jutsu the drakinkyugan at just the age of 5 the youngest to activate it and he had already mastered jutsu at that time as well Dj loved his beast inside of him as if he were his best friend and decided to nickname him drago but what Dj didnt know was what drago was planning to try to be released at the age of 7 Dj's father died from a strange disease and the day after that happend the village decided to name him the 3rd dragkage even though he was only 7 and was also named the leader of their clan as well for his father was also the current leader of the cllan at that time however Dj was stressed with all of the work he was doing as the kage of his village and clan leader he was frustrated because he had not a minute of time to play with his friends and one day Dj made a new rule for the village to follow but hundreds of villagers were upset saying they didnt like this rule but Dj was the most frustrated for all the hard work he has been doing he just wanted to do at least one thing that he wanted to do but he was controlled by anger and drago took advantage of that and took control of Dj who at that time didnt know how to handle his beast and completley transformed into his beast but couldnt control him but instead was trapped inside of drago's conciousness where he was forced by drago to watch him kill everyone in his village and clan the only person to stop him was his mother who used a special sealing jutsu that helped Dj control drago a little better but exchanged her life doing so Dj was the only one alive his whole village and clan wiped out he decided to leave his village for years to come while gone around the age of 11 he came up with a contract with him and drago stating if drago would let him gain full control of him at any time he needed him he would let drago feed on his chakra and give him one sacrifice every time drago didnt mind the short amount of sacrifices and agreed to this contract and somehow even after that huge massacre of his village and clan him and drago grew a bond of friendship though there whole time training and at the age of 14 he decided to return to the villagehe left 7 years ago while going back he met the ozzy,ozzy remembered Dj for while training he saved ozzy's lfe from a group of bandits and ozzy wanted to join Dj which he allowed and while doing so trained ozzy in the arts of the dragon and taught him jutsu and at that point ozzy and he along with drgo returned to the village where there all still living at to this day while the akatsuki are still after him yet they do not know where he is since the dragon valley village is difficult to find
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw4
Takashi Uchiha
Great Elder, Forum Old-Sage Forum Assassination and Infraction League War Councilman
Great Elder, Forum Old-Sage Forum Assassination and Infraction League War Councilman
Takashi Uchiha

Ryo : 1035320

Character sheet
Life:
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue12000/12000my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
Chakra :
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue12000/12000my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
Warning Bars :
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue0/0my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Nice Character
Back to top Go down
https://neoseeker.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Life:
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue1500/1500my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra :
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue2500/2500my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Warning Bars :

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:12 pm

crap i accidentally made another topic on here when i was trying to quote you -.- and im trying to come up with a series for my charachter but im still trying to come up with ideas
Back to top Go down
Takashi Uchiha
Takashi Uchiha

Ryo : 1035320

Character sheet
Life:
Chakra :
Warning Bars :

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
crap i accidentally made another topic on here when i was trying to quote you -.- and im trying to come up with a series for my charachter but im still trying to come up with ideas

I deleted the extra topic you made .
Back to top Go down
https://neoseeker.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Life:
Chakra :
Warning Bars :

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Rikudō Sennin wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

I deleted the extra topic you made .

thanks when i saw the other one i was like crap! Dx lol
Back to top Go down
leji_hyuga
Banned
leji_hyuga

Ryo : 1033090

Character sheet
Life:
Chakra :
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue1000/1000my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Warning Bars :

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 pm

nice character.
now make your rp character in the profile threads look at takashi profile an copy it with your own style an info.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Ninja
Rookie Genin
Rookie Genin
Rogue Ninja

Ryo : 1036580

Character sheet
Life:
Chakra :
my charachter Dj Left_bar_bleue1000/1000my charachter Dj Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Warning Bars :

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 pm

nice.. man thats long...
Back to top Go down
TP
Rookie Genin
Rookie Genin
TP

Ryo : 1033675

Character sheet
Life:
Chakra :
Warning Bars :

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:48 pm

nice character thats super long
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Life:
Chakra :
Warning Bars :

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 pm

TP wrote:
nice character thats super long

lol yeah i think i went a little overboard on the typing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my charachter Dj Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charachter Dj   my charachter Dj I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my charachter Dj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum